Job Title: Project leader/Foreman-Landscape Gardener
Salary: £38k – £45k per annum DOE + Company Bonus Scheme Job type: Full Time – Permanent 40 hours/week
Creates award winning landscapes and gardens ie RHS Chelsea Flower Show / BALI Principal Award
Innovative use of machinery and software to decrease manual labour High-end, bespoke projects
Friendly and professional atmosphere
We are looking for proactive staff members who are passionate about working in the industry, and are confident in leading teams onsite, to create beautiful gardens and outdoor spaces.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a high-level construction skill set, strong leadership skills and who enjoys working outdoors. They will be able to think on their feet, come up with new ideas and make decisions when necessary.
If you are positive, energetic and have a strong desire to work in a fun, inclusive, and dynamic working environment, we are looking for you.
- Liaise and work with the project manager, designers and clients in a polite and professional manner
- Run a team of landscape gardeners on a daily basis setting daily goals and ensuring efficiency onsite
- Attend weekly project planning meetings and present reports on project progress if needed.
- Work and keep to a programme and schedule
- Set out their own lines and levels from scaled drawings
- Able to quantify, order and manage materials
- Adaptable and reliable with a good work ethic
- Understand, promote, and manage health and safety goals for the project
- Transfer their experience and knowledge onto their team to enable the development of the future generation
- Manage staff onsite, to construct the garden in an efficient manner, keeping the site clean and organised
- Ensure quality is the focus throughout the works
- Right to live and work in the UK (No sponsorship available)
- Full UK Driving licence – 6 points or less
- Setting out works from scaled drawings
- Previous experience minimum of 5 years in Landscaping hard or other trades with transferable skills i.e paving, stone masonry, carpentry, tiling, irrigation, turfing, fencing, bricklaying, groundworks, machinery operation and rendering
- 3 years experience as a Project Leader/Foreman
- You will be an ambassador for the company, therefore you will need to liaise with clients and designers along with members of the public and the operations team on a daily basis
- Right to live and work in the Uk
- Willing to use digitally based project management systems.
- Willing to travel as required.
Your Key Attributes:
- Leadership skills
- Flexible & adaptable
- Good communicator
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team
28 days annual leave (inc public holidays)
Ongoing training and development
Opportunities for external training
New company vehicle
Be part of an ambitious, fun and award-winning team Pension scheme
Company Bonus Scheme
To apply, please note:
To apply, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Please note that if you do not receive a response within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful, we thank you for your interest.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role. Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Groundworker, Landscape Gardener, Skilled Tradesperson, Landscape, Landscaper, Multi Trade Builder, Skilled Tradesperson, Multi Skilled Tradesman, Multi-Trade Operative, Builder, Carpenter, Carpentry, Tiler, Tiling, Paver, Paving, Foreman, Tradesperson, Construction Worker, Skilled Trades, Woodworker, Groundworks, Excavation, Groundworker, Site Worker, Site Operative, Labour, Site Worker, Multi Trade Builder, Skilled Tradesperson, Multi Skilled Tradesman, Multi Trade Operative, Builder, Tiler, Tiling, Paver, Paving, Tradesperson, Construction Worker, Skilled Trades, Multi Trade Builder, Skilled Tradesperson, Multi Skilled Tradesman, Multi Trade Operative, will also be considered for this role.Apply Now