Job Title: Landscape Gardener / Multi Tradesperson
Salary: £32k – £36k per annum DOE + Company Bonus Scheme Job type: Full Time – Permanent 40 hours
Creates award winning landscapes and gardens ie RHS Chelsea Flower Show / BALI Principal Award
Innovative use of machinery and software to decrease manual labour High-end, bespoke projects
Friendly and professional atmosphere
We are looking for proactive staff members who are passionate about working in the industry and can assist in the creation of beautiful gardens and outdoor spaces.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a high-level construction skill set who enjoys working outdoors. They will be able to think on their feet and make decisions when necessary.
If you are energetic and have a strong desire to work in a fun, inclusive, and dynamic working environment, we are looking for you.
- Work on various sites
- Follow instructions from project leaders and project managers
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Work from scaled plans
- Assist in setting out lines and levels from scaled drawings
- Able to quantify materials
- Install high-quality work
- Understand, promote, and manage health and safety goals for the project
- Transfer their experience and knowledge onto their team to enable the development of all work colleagues and future generations
- Understand the importance of programme and deadlines
- Ensure quality is the focus throughout the works
- Right to live and work in the UK (No sponsorship available)
- Liaises with clients, designers and staff in a personable and polite manner.
- Full UK Driving licence
- Setting out works from scaled drawings
- Previous experience – minimum of 3 years in hard landscaping or other trades with transferable skills i.e paving, stone masonry, carpentry, tiling, irrigation, turfing, fencing, bricklaying, groundworks, machinery operation, and rendering
- You will be an ambassador for the company, therefore you will need to liaise with clients and designers along with members of the public and the operations team on a daily basis
- Right to live and work in the Uk
Your Key Attributes:
- Flexible & adaptable
- Good communicator
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team
- Be adaptable and reliable with a good work ethic
28 days annual leave ( inc public holidays)
Ongoing training and development
Opportunities for external training
Be part of an ambitious, fun and award-winning teamPension scheme
Company Bonus Scheme
To apply, please note:
To apply, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Please notethatif you do not receive a response within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful, we thankyouforyour interest.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role. Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Groundworker, Landscape Gardener, Skilled Tradesperson, Landscape, Landscaper, Multi Trade Builder, Skilled Tradesperson, Multi Skilled Tradesman, Multi-TradeOperative, Builder, Carpenter, Carpentry, , Tiler, Tiling, Paver, Paving, Foreman, Tradesperson, Construction Worker, Skilled Trades, Woodworker, Groundworks, Excavation, Groundworker, Site Worker, Site Operative, Labour, Site Worker, Multi Trade Builder, Skilled Tradesperson, Multi SkilledTradesman, Multi Trade Operative, Builder, Tiler, Tiling, Paver, Paving, Tradesperson, Construction Worker, Skilled Trades, Multi Trade Builder, Skilled Tradesperson, Multi Skilled Tradesman, Multi Trade Operative, will also be considered for this role.Apply Now