Full time – Monday – Friday, 07:30 – 16:30
Salary – dependant on experience
The Landscaping Consultants Ltd. is a BALI principle & RHS Gold award-winning landscape company based in Guildford, Surrey.
We work all over the south east and surrounding areas including Kingston, Horsham, South London and parts of Sussex and Hampshire.
We are looking for a proactive staff member to join the team that is passionate about working in the industry and delivering high quality gardens and outdoor spaces.
The successful candidate will need to be competent in:
– Setting out their own lines and levels from scaled drawings
– Able to quantify materials
– Adaptable and reliable with a good work ethic
– Understand, promote, and manage health and safety goals for the project
– Transfer their experience and knowledge onto their team to enable the development of the future generation
– Understand the importance of programme and deadlines
– Ensure quality is the focus throughout the works
Full UK driving licence and means of transportation to multiple sites
Setting out works from scaled drawings
Proved experience in the industry of earthworks, foundations, grading, excavating, drainage, ducting, kerbing/paving, sub-bases, concrete works and formworks
You will be an ambassador for the company, liaising with clients and designers along with members of the public and the operations team on a daily basis so professionalism and discretion is key
Right to live and work in the UK
Excavator and dumper NPORS or CPCS as a minimum
28 days paid holiday (inc bank holidays)
Be part of an ambitious, fun and award-winning team
Continuous on the job training
Opportunities for external training
To apply in the first instance please send up to date C.V. to